Thursday, March 12, 2009

Do it for your country you prick!

From time to time I will start off my posts with an interesting question. I suppose my journalistic training has taught me always look for a way to stimulate intelligent thought through creative brilliance. I’m not there yet, but I am pretty feking close!

Right so here is the question of the day: Since when did Cricket South Africa loose every ounce of testosterone in the organisation and become a bunch of SOFT COCKS?

Don’t get me wrong, I am not saying the whole organisation is f’d up. As a matter of fact, it is the only sporting body that actually runs efficiently without a bit of ‘Days of our Lives’ drama in it.

The reason for my gripe, and there is always a reason, is that since when do players run CSA?

I take you back to Australia, where we were on the top of the cricketing world, with a series win in both the long and short version of the game. Fine we lost the two games in the Mickey Mouse version of the game(20/20), but we won the two that counts.

Anyway, we digress. Granted, the win in Australia was huge. Not many teams can go "Down Under" and win like we did. But that doesn’t mean that the South African players can become divas now.

Lets face the facts, Mark Boucher is becoming an old bastard and the time of his departure is on the horizon. In an attempt to prepare for the future Mickey “Mouse” Arthur is vigorously looking for a new ‘keeper. The most likely candidate would be AB de Villiers. But he refused Arthur stating that he wants to be the best batsmen in the world and you cant do that at number seven.

I’m sorry but who the F does he think he is. Since when can you refuse to do something your employer asks? If I refuse to write mining stories Ill get my ass kicked! Like my good friend Bradley Geldenhuys says, they should remove his nipples with a coat hanger, the bastard. I have got nothing against him as a player, he is a bladdy fine batsman. But he should be grateful that he is the team!

And who’s to even say he will bat seven if he keeps wicket? Alec Steward was a top order batsman for England for a number of years, as was Adam Gilchrist for Australia!

Do it for your country you prick!

Same with Ashwell Prince! He should be grateful that he has been given a second lease of life, like Lazarus rising from the dead. Ok fine, he is opening the batting, which he is not accustomed to, but to refuse the captaincy! PURE LUNACY!

His explanation? “The pressures will be too great to open the batting and to captain the side!”

I’m sorry Ashwell, I wasn’t aware that you were picking up your bat in an international for the first time. OH SHIT WAIT YOU AREN'T! ARE YOU?! You are an experienced professional, with 47 test matches to your name.

Do it for your country you prick!

What these people don’t understand is that there are a lot of players in South Africa who would give their left ball-sack to play for the Proteas, and here you have two bitches trying to run the sport! They must just remember: NO ONE IS INDISPENSABLE! NO ONE!

Lets just hope the Boks don’t get diva personalities like these two woman!

1 comment: