Monday, March 9, 2009

Airport Security

Airport security since 9/11 has gone insane. Gone are the days where you can fly to Japan, buy a Samurai Sword, and take it on the plane as carry on luggage. Now if you carry a pair of dinky nail clippers in your bag, the PO PO behind the security desk have a shit!

That being said, on my first trip to Dubai in 2005 I flew through Jomo Kenyatta airport in the happening African city of Nairobi. In my bag I had a letter opener, which went through security at the busiest airport in Africa, JHB International, and one of the most F’d up airports in the world, and nothing was said!

That great example of Aussie society, Chopper Reid, has a fresh take on airport security. This clip made me laugh until I passed out!


Chopper Reid Airport Security - Click here for more blooper videos

No comments:

Post a Comment