Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Working the mind


Salamu

It is funny how the human mind works sometimes. It has always fascinated me and if ever do study again, I would study psychology. 

Her smile is unique and inviting
I was watching Captain America the other night and there is a part of the movie where Steve Rogers is getting briefed by his superior officer. There was this cute girl int he scene and something told me that I had seen her face before somewhere. Then she smiled and the way her lips went a trigger in my mind screamed out the name Natalie Dormer

This actually freaked me out a bit because I was so used to her in The Tudors where she had jet black hair, and here she was in Captain America with blonde hair. Yet I recognized her. But then again, I was watching X Men and found myself thinking that Rogue was very familiar and I had seen her before, then when she smiled and I saw the gap in her teeth a trigger in my mind screamed out the name Anna Paquin. which again freaked me out because I was so used to her blonde hair in True Blood, and yet here she was in X Men with red hair.

I am currently engrossed in Terra Nova. for those of you who have been living under a rock it is a kick ass TV series about taking people from the future and transporting them back to the past to make a new start on life. 

To be honest I cant stop watching it and find myself watching two or three episodes a night.Yes I already have the whole first season. 

This is actually quite normal for me. When I stayed in Dubai we got the first season of Prison Break and we watched it over two nights.  This sent me seriously tripping and I would dream that I was in jail and i needed to break out. 

It was the same with True Blood season one. We got it bootleg and we watched the whole first season in one night. so I was dreaming that I was a vampire and biting all the pretty girls asses. It was the happiest time of my life. 

There is a connection here, I watched the whole first season of Prison Break in two nights because I was really infatuated with Sarah Wayne Callies and thought at that time that she was the cutest little thing alive. So I watched it just to get my daily fix of Dr Tancredi. 

A good friend of mine who used to work with me (shes actually more of a sister to me then a friend) had a picture of Wentworth Miller on her cubicle wall and every now and then she would stare at the picture...sigh...and have a moment with the pic. That was until I caught her doing it one day and said to her: You know that he is gay right. She looked at the picture in disgust and tore it off her cubicle wall. 

Then I stumbled upon Anna Paquin and forgot about Callies very quickly. So I found myself watching True Blood just to see Sookie Stackhouse's cute little ass running away from Vampires. And then, towards the end of the first season, the main character turns this other girl Jessica Hamby (Debrorah Ann Woll) into a vampire. 

So now we had a cute blonde and a cute redhead in the same show. I was in heaven, dead to the world. My friends cursed me because all I could talk about was True Blood. 

I recently also stumbled upon Rome which I watched for the first time at the end of last year. Which for me was behind the times. And again, there were some seriously good looking girls in that series. 

I cant wait for to get hold of the fifth season of True Blood just to see more of my girls and I really hope that they continue with the second season of Terra Nova so that I can see more of Shelly Conn and Naomi Scott. Yum Yum. 

Mei jua daima kuwa kabla yenu, na vivuli nyuma yako!


If a vampire like this knocks on my door Ill ask which part of the neck she prefers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment