Friday, March 30, 2012

New Faces on the Blog


Salamu

I have honestly missed my calling in life.

I have slaved my whole life in an industry which is great but at times unrewarding. But working with my girl Adele Coetzee and now her Jedi students I feel I am honour bound to uplift these girls and give them a platform to promote themselves.

Baby let me be...your little teddy bear
Mabibi na Mabwana...I give you proud neck breaker and friend of bouncers around Hatfield....Janine Princess Lila

Question 1
So Janine. Because My blog fans are new to you. Please tell us a bit more about yourself, where you grew up, where you a demon child or an angel?

- I was born in Pretoria Im 23. I am down to earth,i live every day to the fullest . Nothing comes easy ...I am a genuine person who always speak the truth! If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader. Im crazy about my man Gerhard, aside from my mom  Gerhard has kept me motivated. I was an Angel Child for sure

Question 2
What’s it like working with Adele?

- Adele is an amazing FRIEND and stunning lady to work with, she is down to earth and keeps me positive…. Doing my shoot with her is so relaxed and fun!! She REALLY helps you with your confidance.

Question 3
What motivated you to go into modelling?

- Honestly Adele called me one day to do a PROMO for her at the News Café Wonderboom, Since then I have loved the camera.. She and Petit Fleur Photography helped and motivated me so much!

Question 4
What do you hope to achieve in modelling?

- To be a successful one, to model for Clothing companys etc.. and to inspire younger Ladys not to be shy but show off what God gave them.

Proud Neck Breaker
Question 5
Do you struggle to walk in shopping centres without turning a few heads?

- LOL no not at all… we are all humans after all. “we don’t turn heads , we Break necks heheh”

Question 6
Do you struggle to go out without a drunk guy trying their luck on you?

- Nope there im lucky to have amazing Bouncer’s hehe really good friends who always look out for me! My Fav one is : Reinhardt Janse van Rensburg


Question 7
How do you deal with drunk people hitting on you?

- lol well I do get a lot of that but I do make it clear that I am taken and very happy

Quickies
Question 8
Food: Italian or Indian?

- Italian is ALWAYS GOOD

Question 9
Cars: American Muscle or Italian Elegance?

- American Muscle of course

Question 10
Cars: German Engineering or Japanese Reliability?

- German Engineering

Question 11
First Date: Ten Pin Bowling or Mini Golf?

- Mini Golf

Question 12
Second Date
Dinner and Movies or Picnic in the park?

- Dinner and Movies

Question 13
Dating: When is it acceptable to be dead drunk in front of your man and does he get lucky that night?

- Its never acceptable to be dead drunk , a lady should have reputation to live up to, and its low of a woman to be drunk.

And Finally:
Question 14
What is the one secret about picking up girls that all men should know? And don’t give the stock standard “be confident answer” be creative please.

- Don’t do pick ups at a bar or Club.

Taking on the world making one man lose their mind at a time!
Now for some input from her Jedi Master Adele Coetzee.

What is it like working with Janine Princess Lila
- Janine is an amazing person, she's shy at some points, BUT that's totally adorable and that's what makes her a perfect unique individual. She has a heart of gold and she's really a pleasure to work with. She's really not just a pretty face. Love you Janine

How do you two plan to take on the world?

- Oh you just wait and see, this is only the beginning, we just getting warmed-up, watch this space! Nothing is impossible- If you can see it then you can do it and WE CAN DO THIS!


Mei jua daima kuwa kabla yenu, na vivuli nyuma yako!

1 comment:

  1. Whoo Whooo! You are a born winner Janine and meant for this!

    Thanks for the awesome platform Jonnthan, You the best

    ASANTE!

    ReplyDelete