Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The nature of women?


Salamu.

I have written about the nature of women in the past. But a comment from my good friend Candice Richards prompted me to try and write about this again. 

I must post a disclaimer that I am by no means an expert in this field and these are just summations and not gospel as to how women act. 

I was reading her blog post about funny things which happen in the gym and it got me thinking about how women conduct themselves in the change room. I might be digging a hole here for myself writing this and giving the blog world a good reason to call me a pervert. But I needed clarification on an issue. 

In the mens change rooms, the men are very proud to walk around the whole change room naked for the greatest amount of time possible. i have even seen people having full on 30 minute conversations with each other naked. So I wondered if the women conducted themselves in the same way. 

I asked this of Candice and she gave me the famous Angle Dickinson quote: "I dress for women and I undress for men." 

It says a lot about the nature of women and their bitchiness with each other. I really thought that women would be more compassionate with each other when it comes to this because of the whole beauty is skin deep crusade that women love to go on. 

So then is this all smoke and mirror tactics to hide the real agenda of women which is that they will be as bitchy as hell to their own kind? 

I actually think that this goes on more then women will care to admit. And there have been studies done about this by the Times of India. A classic example is that if a woman who is slim, good looking, dressed to the nines and has the ability to turn men's heads, walks past a group of relatively good looking women. The will get out the daggers and start calling her every name under the sun. 

If a similar situation had to happen to a group of guys they would just look at him and then carry on their conversation. 

So even in their ignorance and one dimensional thinking (as women like to put it) a man does less damage then a woman does.

But why do women do this? I would really like to know. 

I think it comes down to the fact that women by nature are one dimensional in that they cant adapt to changes in a pack environment. they surround themselves with friends who are similar to them and share similar interests who will even attract similar men. As soon as another girl comes around who has the ability to attract one of their men or a man she likes that girl becomes a threat to the pack and therefore a threat. 

This was confirmed by a friend of mine at a gym in JHB who is as fit as a butchers dog but goes to gym twice a day seven days a week. I asked her why she does it pointing out that she is a good looking girl. she said to me its because normal girls have to compete with these 'Barbie Girls' for men. 

It also comes down to women cant survive without the pack so they will guard their pack viciously. When a woman is down in the dumps she has her friends, when she is happy she has her friends. 

Mei jua daima kuwa kabla yenu, na vivuli nyuma yako!

That bitch mustn't think she can come here and be all sassy and sexy and shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment