Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Proving models have brains. A hard task indeed!

Salamu


Who said nerds were unattractive?
I have been getting a lot of flack from my self appointed moral unit (ie: really good female friends of mine who are like sisters to me) who are questioning my motives behind giving my favourite model friends so much publicity on the blogs.

Some have even gone as far as saying models are airheads and I am only giving them publicity because of their looks. Well...I approached my favourite Pretoria bokkie Adele Coetzee to disprove this theory.

1) Give us an update on your life since your epic campaign in the FHM Top Model Search. 

Well well... What a journey that has been, it totally made a huge difference in my life. I met so many wonderful people, made so many new friends and got a lot of exposure. I had to force my way back into daily work again 110% after that, which I did. I'm now focussing on photography I am also a make-up artist, I love capturing beautiful moments. I will also be opening a modelling and deportment school for young ladies & gents soon. I believe with what I've learnt over the last few years it's time to give others that same opportunities and skills and also help make a difference in their life's.

2) What lessons did you learn from that adventure?

WOW! Just to be the better person, I had so many "haters", people reporting you, people criticizing you, did that bother me? NOT AT ALL. I also learnt that what you give, you receive back. I always stayed humble and true to myself and my supporters.

3) How are you feeling about life at the moment?

OH WOW! I love life and all the positive things in it. I believe not to waste a second and live it like there's no tomorrow!

4) What current projects do you have on the go at the moment?

In the modelling world?: I'm currently trying to make the FHM Top 100 Sexiest Woman in The World Top 100 babes ( Long title I know, LOL). I don't really care what number I am, it will be an honour just to make the cut.

As for business: I'm focusing on helping other potential upcoming models make it in this tough industry, doing several photo shoots, this time I'm behind the camera, also working on several modelling skills with them. IT'S SO MUCH FUN!


Pink, it's my new obsession, yeah 
Pink, it's not even a question 
5) What do you plan to do with your life when modelling is not an option any more?

I know! Do you really have to say it? We all going to be all wrinkled and old soon LOL. I want to at least then look back and say DAMN, I lived my life! Now I can retire and move to Cape Town LOL

6) What projects do you have ongoing that helps young aspiring models?

As mentioned before, I'm into photography now as well and will be opening a modelling and deportment school. It's time to help other aspiring models, give them necessary platforms to build their brand and better their chances of making it somewhere soon. I help build confidence, confidence is always key and so sexy!

Adela...if you ever need a publicity platform for your young up and coming models...you know how to get hold of me and you know my selection criteria.

Surprise Questions....
7) Your husband gives you honeymoon plans for Mexico, Jamaica, Mauritius, China, Japan and Brazil. Which do you choose and why?

Mmmmm... Definitely NOT Mauritius, it's waaaay over rated, also not Japan or China- way too crowded, Jamaica mmmm... not too bad, heard it has beautiful holiday resorts. BUT maybe maybe Brazil, Rio, obviously the nice side of town, LOL....

BUT can I recommend my favourite place? My dream holiday destination, sigh! ZANZIBAR! Oh how badly I wish to visit that place some day soon. Go deep sea diving and snorkelling and enjoy the breeze on the beach while eating lobster or my fav prawns with lots of garlic and lemon, LOL. (Honeymoon material)

8) Now a honeymoon is a time for a man to make his new wife feel like a queen. But he is entitled to one day of bederfment. Describe how you will bederf him. (we don’t want any details of the bedroom antics...unless you want to describe those!)

Mmmmmmm.... LOL He knows the answer very well to that question LOl. Let's leave it at that *giggle*

9) You win the lotto. What do you do with the money?

Wow! Every humans dream... Mmmm... I know they always say charity comes first.... So after that.... Around Africa in 80 days maybe?... Obviously with some good security, but I always wanted to make my own documentary about "Around Africa in 80 days". Dangerous I know, but life changing for sure!

-I also like some investments, that lotto money will NOT last forever unless you invest some of it at least

10) Can I tag along and do a written account of the journey? YES? Asante! Describe your experience on this blog.

Awwww. I totally LOVE IT, You have been so sweet and helped me so much with publicity, BUT not just that, it's fun being interviewed and getting to share some new thoughts and questions that I know my Team Adele wants to hear... Thank You for that! Asante! Asante!

11) What were your inital thoughts when I approached you the first time about appearing on my blog?

LOL.. mmmmm... I first did a whole back ground check of your life..... LOL , nah just kidding, did I get you there? I read your previous blogs, liked what I saw and really wanted to participate in this for me and also help you get more views on your blog, why? just because I care!

12) Why haven’t you become a follower of the blog?

Am I in trouble now? ......... I love it I really do. To be honest I just need to make time for it, BUT you most welcome to post your blog's link every single day on my wall wherever and I'll return the favour

And Finally...

13) What is the deal with you and posting pictures of half naked men who are participating in Mr South Africa on your page? And why are you supporting Rudi?

HAHAHAHAHA! LOL. Rudi's journey ahs also been a looooong one, I think also like 5 months just like the FHM competition. I knew how HARD it was to make it somewhere and how much dedication and work had to go in a campaign like that, believe me it's not all fun and games and looking pretty hot, you have to work your ass off to get somewhere and to be noticed! I believed that he had the potential to be Mr. SA 2012, he had it in him and he worked very hard, so I just tried to help by also posting now and then when I had the chance to, to help better his chances.

As mentioned before, always reach out and help others first, you will succeed then, eventually! Patience is a virtue and all good things happens with the right timing!

ASANTE JONATHAN ASANTE!

Ms Coetzee is currently garnering votes for the FHM Top 100 Woman in the World 2012 campaign. I vote everyday. So should you. And Adela...if you ever need a publicity platform for your young up and coming models...you know how to get hold of me and you know my selection criteria.


Mei jua daima kuwa kabla yenu, na vivuli nyuma yako!

Of course my eyes are my best feature in this picture. 


1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAA ASANTE again and again ASANTE!

    LOVIT- Love the one one one interviews with you always!

    So should the rest of S.A , Please follow and LIKE

    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete