Friday, March 2, 2012

Beautiful Girls


Salamu

It is time to once again make your voice heard and to vote for the 100 sexiest women in the world again. 

Ever since FHM came out in South Africa I have been a fan of the concept of the poll. I can remember my mad love for women like Denise Richards, Rachel Weisz, Pamela Anderson, Drew Barrymore (yum!!!!!DREW BARRYMORE!) and more recently Jessica Alba.

But now the young thunderkittens have taken over and boy can they purr. I actually get chills down my spine when thinking of some of these hotties. 

But before we carry on a disclaimer: YES ELEANOR I AM AWARE THAT WHAT I AM DOING IS JUST SLIGHTLY DEGRADING AND IT IS POSSIBLY A REASON WHY I AM SINGLE. BUT DON'T ACT ALL INNOCENT LIKE YOU DONT GO GAGA FOR RYAN REYNOLDS! NUFF SAID! 

Where were we. Ah yes. So I must submit my Top 10 and will give a bit of commentary on some of them.

My number one pick is Scarlett Johansson. She is like my dream girl. She is sassy, lithe, good looking and intelligent. Watching her in Iron Man Two blew my mind. watching her strut those high heels and then rock those leather tights towards the end of the movie rocked my world!

My number Two is Adele Coetzee and fans of her must stay tuned to this blog for a surprise package next week. Hopefully it will push my hits over 20 000! 

Ms Megan Fox comes in at Number Three and although I am not a fan of these teenage crap movies, I watched Jennifer's Body just for Ms Fox. I then watched Jonah Hex to see Ms Fox and was left gobsmacked. 

Yes miss. Please come in and bite the shit out of me!
My number Six is former Queen Anne Boleyn Natalie Dormer. Lets just say that any girl who can make me remember her just by the smile on her face when she looks completely different from the first time I saw her says a lot about her! 

My number Seven was a predictable choice given my mad love for Blondes and Redheads. The only thing better then one smoking hot vampire is two smoking hot vampires. Ok Technically Anna Paquin hasnt been turned yet. But my number seven pick Deborah Ann Woll (Jessica Hamby in True Blood) will like Dormer have the ability for me to recognize her even if she looks completely different. I have mad love for her!

My numbers Nine and Ten are two local lasses Roxy Burger and Maxzell Lerm. I actually studied with Burger at RAU and she is a super girl. Really down to earth and smoking hot. a guys dream. 

So my mad love for read heads seems to be petering out into nothingness with only one in the top 10. There are four blondes and four raven haired beauties. Maybe I am growing up.

Lets end with a blonde joke shall we:

A blonde was driving down a country road when she looked to the side and saw another blonde in a deserted field with no water in sight rowing a boat. Furious the blonde girl stops the car and screams to the other blonde "Are you bladdy stupid! why are you rowing, you are getting nowhere! Its blondes like you that give us a bad name! If I could swim Id come out there and f##k you up!"

Mei jua daima kuwa kabla yenu, na vivuli nyuma yako!


No comments:

Post a Comment