Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Negating Boxing Day in South Africa

Salamu.

What happens when people take Boxing Day seriously?

I know I am writing this post rather belatedly, but I thought there would be far more entertainment at the cricket then a bunch of Old English bred Posh Twat jouno's who think that they are Gods Gift to the World. Anyway towards the close of an absorbing first day of the Boxing Day test in Durban, between South Africa and Sri Lanka, a MASSIVE scrap broke out on the grass embankment to the left of the press box.

These boys were going hell to leather at each other and the women were getting stuck in as well with a few well aimed high heels to the face. The phlange, of the law enforcement variety, eventually separated the fighters just as my mate who does plays the stadium music was starting to play the Lebanese National Anthem "Eye of the Tiger."

Soon thereafter one of the posh twat journalists who rash my balls says: "That to me is utterly disgusting! How dare they! There are never fights at Kingsmead!"

Really? Because every sporting event I have attended which involves alcohol results in fights! The Thundercats and Thunderkittens cant resist!

I have been going to top flight rugby every season since I was 16. And every time I was at Ellis Park there was a fight. And not small ones..... MASSIVE ones.

I bring up this subject because I am fast approaching 30 and am debating whether I want to have a celebration or let the event pass me by like a thief in the night.

The problem would be that there would probably be a scrap, and although I am always up for one, I would prefer to avoid it.

Either way I would love some gifts. And because it is a landmark birthday Im sure that I would not be out of line asking for more then 1 gift per individual. Below are some pics of presents of the clothing variety that I would like. All are available on the PunkCricket website. Ill supply postage details if requested. Shookrhan in advance.






No comments:

Post a Comment