Friday, December 21, 2012

What Does the End of the World Mean?


Salamu

My Niggas!

I am talking to you from what is supposed to be a post Mayan Apocalyptic Hell…and as predicted. Nothing happened. The world didn’t end. There were no energy pulses which realigned our polar magnitation (whatever the hell that is). The world is still turning. We have overcome!

But overcome what? In the lead up to today I have been doing a lot of reading up about the Mayans and their 2012 prediction. And it turns out that they actually predicted the end of an era and a new awakening of consciousness. Hollywood constructed the whole world ending in 2012 storyline.

But again…if the “Mayan Apocalypse” is supposed to be ushering in a new awakening of consciousness…and awakening of what?

Some nutcase that works with me in the office asked me if I watched the TV last night (which I didn’t as I was engrossed in catching up on some series on my laptop), he said that mass media was slamming every form of formalized religion known to man and the world will become one faith…the faith of humanity.

Excuse me? In order for that to happen you will have to stop the Palestinians from trying to wipe Israel off the face of the earth. You will have to convince India and Pakistan to share a spot in this so called “Shared Heaven” and you will have to convince the Muslims so share a spot in this so called “Shared Heaven” with the “Infidel Americans”.

These things have been happening since the dawn of time and major efforts (that have all failed) have been made to stop these things from happening. I fail to see how a civilization that has been dead for thousands of years are going to achieve this from beyond the grave.
If anything, the new awakening of consciousness that the Mayans have ushered in would be turning back to religion. There are for to many people in the world who don’t have a faith. And who believe in nothing. Although, like my girlfriend, I believe that Catholicism is the one true faith, I am tolerant of other religions and do see merit in some of the teachings of these religions. But these ‘evolutionists’, you know the people that say we evolved from monkeys, must piss off. Because if you can’t see the beauty in perfection and appreciate that only God can create an object of such beauty, then you need religion.

Till next time my Niggas!

Mei jua daima kuwa kabla yenu, na vivuli nyuma yako!

No comments:

Post a Comment