Friday, December 21, 2012

Loving Someone Completely. A hard feeling to describe.

Salamu

My Niggas!

If 2012 has taught me anything, it has taught me that when a window closes, a door opens.

I can truly look back at the year and say that I have experienced one of the biggest life changing events of my life…Falling in love with the girl of my dreams.

A lot of people have asked me what it is like being in love. How do you know you are in love? That question is both very easy and very difficult to answer.

It’s very easy in the sense that when you talk to the person you think you love and your knees go weak and you all of a sudden lose all train of thought. You are in love my friend.

But it’s difficult in the sense that you go through a lot of changes when you fall in love. Changes you never thought would be possible. The thing is you don’t realize that you are going through these changes until someone points them out to you.

I tell you solemnly. To open your heart to someone is the greatest gift you can ever give. And when they open their heart to you in turn you have reached perfection. If you had asked me earlier in the year if I would be feeling the way I do now. I would have laughed at you.

But now every waking minute spent with my girlfriend is a blessing. Loving her is an honor. Hearing her voice, which is sweeter than anything I have heard and will ever hear in my life, brightens my day. Knowing she loves me warms my heart. Feeling her in my presence is as if time is suspended and there is no days hours ands seconds there are just moments spent with her and moments spent without her.
I like the way her hair falls around her face. It formes the perfect frame of a picture of beauty the like of which I had never seen before and most likely will never see again. The frame draws attention to her amazing eyes. Eyes that sparkles like the richest purest diamonds; Yet all of the riches in the world cannot compare with looking into those eyes and knowing that no matter if the whole world is against you, one person cares for you.

The sound of her voice settles my soul. It whispers…like the wind blowing over the grassy plains. An inner peace that lets you know that no matter what challenges you face, that voice will bring you home.
I could talk about her touch and her kiss, but if you don’t love the persons soul you are doing an injustice to three important people. The first is God because he made more than just a body, the body is merely the outer personification of a richness that is the purest, most understanding, greatest and rarest beauty on earth. The second person is the object of your affection and the third is yourself.

What can I say about her soul then? A loving heart that knows no bounds, that’s full of inspiration. It lets you know how special you are; a treasure to the nation. Her soul is like that treasure chest, its riches unknown. For all of the gold and silver in the world can never compare with being cared for by her.

At the time of writing this originally, we were both so overcome by emotion that we did not know what to make of these feelings. But we know now that these feelings was love taking its foothold into our hearts. Telling us we will be beginning a journey of a lifetime that will change our lives forever.

How do you know when you love somebody? Well when you are prepared to do almost anything for them, then you know that you love somebody.

And all you want to say is three words: I LOVE YOU. (even if the first time you say it is over google chat)

And all you want to hear is four words: AND I LOVE YOU.

Till next time my Niggas!

No comments:

Post a Comment