Tuesday, August 14, 2012

What Qualifications do Niggas have other than hatin?


Discliamer: I am not rascist in any way, shape or form. the word Nigga used in this title is Tupac's street version of the word and not the derogatory term used in old america. 

I am also by no means an authoritative figure on the things I critique in this blog, I'm just asking relevant questions. 

Salamu

I cant believe I went through the whole Olympic Games and I only did two posts. I must either be getting extremely weak or I just wasn't that interested.  

Ok fine I was interested, but there is only so much you can say about the greatness of Usain Bolt before you start repeating your words. One confession I have to make though is that going into the games I hated that bitch ass traitor Mo Farah. If you are born in the country you should run for THAT country no matter who you are married to. I sat in eager anticipation waiting for the Kenyans and the Ethiopians to run his ass down in the 5 000 m and the 10 000 m. But after the 10 000 m victory I have massive respect for the man. I still feel the same about his traitor ways, but I can forgive him because of the way he ran that final lap of the 10 000 m at the Games. Top Class running son...Top Class.   But please do us all a favor and buy some food with your prize money, looks like you haven't eaten since you defected from Somalia

Don't come being a Bitch Ass Nigga up in here BOY!
I do have a bit of a bone to pick. It actually arose from something that happened in the games and it got me thinking. 

It was during the race where our very own Chad le Clos won the Gold Medal in the 200 m Butterfly event out touching Michael Phelps at the wall. The Bitch Ass Nigga Australian commentator was so in love with Michael Phelps that he never gave Le Clos a fair shake at any stage when he called the race. The way Le Clos swam that last 50 meters even if Phelps won the Gold he would have given it to Le Clos. 

It got me thinking....what qualification's did that Nigga have to call that race? After Le Clos won he was bitchin because the Australians HATE to see South Africa win ANYTHING! 

Unfortunately there are is a great number of unsuitably qualified niggas in positions of power that have a voice and are seen as authoritative figures on things while back at the ranch the only thing they are authoritative on is talking bullshit!

Top Class movie worth more than
21%
I have just finished watching the movie Basic with John Travolta, Samuel L Jackson and Connie Nielson. To me it is a great movie. A bit dark (as in that the lighting throughout the movie is dark not Tim Burton dark) but a good movie. What to the bitches at Rotten Tomatoes go do? Give it a rating of 21%! WHAT DRUGS WERE THESE PEOPLE ON TO GIVE A MOVIE LIKE THIS SUCH A LOW RATING? 

Don't believe the bullshit these critics tell you. Kingdom of Heaven is another movie that is a prime example of niggas who be hating. The movie was so good I have watched it 32 times (and counting), I can quote dialog from the movie verbatim. Switch the sound of the movie off, you can have the South African version of it. What does Rotten Tomatoes do? Give it 32%! They must really have it in for Ridley Scott because they gave Robin Hood a low rating as well (43%) in fact the only Scott movie they liked was Gladiator (78%). 

The final aspects where I seriously doubt the qualifications of certain people is Rap and Hip Hop music. Apart from Reggae music, Rap and Hip Hop is my music of choice. And there is some seriously good new hooks out there. Wiz Khalifa's Work Hard Play Hard is one of them,  Driiky Graham's Snap Baks and Tattoos is another and so is Trey Songz's 2 Reasons, but then I came across J Cole's Nobody's perfect

I dont know if he purposely made a lame ass rhyme in the first verse of the song but it goes like this: 

This is for all the fans that waited, the bitch niggas that hated
Old hoes we dated, look mama, we made it
Your son out in Barbados, cheese eggs and potatoes

CHEESE EGGS AND POTATOES?  How old is this nigga? 2? Tupac and Biggie must be turning in their graves listening to his punk ass! But like with Mo Farah...the rest of the song works, so I can forgive a nigga.

And Tupac aint dead is he? He probably be sitting on that same beach in Barbados next to Elvis Presley waiting to pop this nigga upside the head. But that's a story for another time! 


Till next time my Niggas!

Mei jua daima kuwa kabla yenu, na vivuli nyuma yako!

No comments:

Post a Comment