Wednesday, August 15, 2012

FHM Cutie looks back on 2012


Salamu

Touching base with one of the most amazing girls in the world
It is the 15th of August and it about this time of the year that I take a look back at the year that was and take some stock. 

Ill give you my take on the year closer towards the end of the year, but it has been a HUGE year for a very close friend of mine...the AMAZING Adele Coetzee.  Here's her take on the year: 

Question 1

We haven’t done a blog post in a while and the fans  are getting withdrawal symptoms. How are you keeping?

Hahahaha really? Yea I missed having  a quick chat. I enjoy sharing my thoughts with your peeps on the blog, it's super cool! I'm always fine hey, the world is way to small to complain hehe 

Question 2

It has been a very big year for you. First it was the FHM Top Model Search then it was the FHM 100 Sexiest Women in the world (which you should have won) then you are mentoring young models. Please discuss the ride you have been on this year.

WOW yes this year has been a very good year for me so far.

I really gained a lot of new experience in various fields. I really enjoy helping young aspiring models kick start their careers. I'm also into photography, I totally love capturing those beautiful moments- I go by the motto- Making a difference in other's life's. 

People now days live in their own bubbles & they don't really care for others. If more people can stand up for each other & help each other, this world will be a better place for us all... Really it will! 

As for my FHM campaigns, even though I didn't win or place at the Top, I still gained A LOT of experience an really grew as a model. I love my modelling, unfortunately I only do it part time, but that's more than enough for me. In between all of this I focus on helping other newbies.

Besides...It's not always about winning 

Helping models further their career is important to Adele
Question 3

Respect girl. Agreed...if more people cared for others the world would be an amazing place. War...What is it good for? Looking back, would you have done anything differently?

Not at all, it was my first round of FHM campaigning after helping others, I gave it a shot myself. The turn out for me was excellent, placing in Top 20 in the country was a nice feeling. I do hope to do better though for the next one. It's all about gaining experience & to up your game  If you really want something in life you have to work hard for it and stay dedicated

Question 4

Are you disappointed that you never won the Top Model Search and the 100 Sexiest Women in the world? Are you hoping to do a bit better next year?

Oh no not at all, as mentioned before I know what to do differently this year and to go all out & give it my best!

Question 5

What has the support been like for you on your different projects this year? What was your boyfriends reaction to all that you have achieved?

Oh WOW, where to start. I am really really blessed with so many wonderful supporters, which on the modelling side , I call my Adele Coetzee supporters Team Adele. They've really been so helpful an supportive of me this year & I have people asking me daily so Adele when's the next big one again mmm... hehehe so that's cool . All geared up and ready for action! 

As for my business page & work I do full time, WOW more than amazing, I really can't believe how fast my page and work has grown, it's amazing. 

Last but not least my awesome guy in my life Andrew is the BOMB. It's really amazing how chilled he is with everything, how supportive and no matter what he loves me and gives the green light, it rocks to know you have people beside you that's with you every step of the way. They say it's not the number of breaths you take, but rather the moments that takes your breath away.

Question 6

What can we expect from the beautiful Adele Coetzee next year?

Well well mmmm I aim to make difference in various categories, helping woman gain success. I love my work, want to take my photography to the next level as well, learn something new each day.

As for modelling I'm giving FHM Top 100 another shot , it kicks off again in Sept'12 for 2013's round, let's see how far I can make it this time round with all the support I have. Winners never give up. But that's if I make the cut lol, but I always believe! 

Question 7

We don't doubt you will make it. Ok….You, Bianca Golden (Playboy Playmate) and Cee Baily are tied for the Olympic gold medal for sexiness. You face an elimination challenge which is either a Boxing match or a survivor style fire building challenge. Which one do you choose? 

I am a very strong competitor & I always train in-house self defence moves. Believe it or not. So I can most defenately get a few punches in and stand up for myself and what I believe in and worked my ass off for hehehe. So let's go for boxing, seeing that I have the experience in that lol. But I can lit up a fire too, no probs. Fast learner. 

Sorry laaaaaadies, you beautiful inside and out, but let's stick to the game plan LOL
Infographic on the worlds Olympic Medals

Question 8

On a more serious note, your old man is actually an Olympic Medalist's coach. What is Khotso Mokoena like away from the athletics track? 

Yes he is. Look they had A LOT of haters during their build up for the games. Unfortunately the wind was so against Khotso during his jumps, with the highest -2.3 winds against him. It was a really unfair, because we KNEW how strong competitor he was and that , that gold had his name in it. 

I'm not being all flattery because my dad's his coach. I know how hard they trained to get there. But getting down to your question. His an awesome guy, VERY VERY chilled, down to earth and also polite. He always greets his competitors with the greatest respect & respect is key, gives you that balance to stay focussed and stay in the game plan. Things might not always work out as planned, but giving it your all is what matters in the end, screw the haters! 

Question 9

Haters will hate! Screw Them! Traditionally, Afrikaans toppies can be very conservative (ask me…I know). What has your dad’s reaction been to your modeling career?

OMW My dad is like a 25 year old in a 53 year old's body. He is actually the one inspiring/motivating me to do this and give it my all and never fail to believe. My dad is super cool. He still goes clubbing at his age. So what was that C word you used again? LOL  

Question 10

We want to know a bit more about you as a person. What is a typical Sunday for the beautiful Adele Coetzee like?

Mmmmm... I'm a really relaxed person, I love my Sundays. That's usually my day off, cause I work on Saturdays too. So a typical Sunday for me will be to cook up a storm in the kitchen(I love cooking) for me and my boy & to start a movie/series marathon on the couch. Very relaxed indeed! My fav series at the moment are: Breaking Bad, True Blood, Suits, Revenge & I can't wait for Son's of Anarchy to start next month again.

To give you an insight as to how amazing this girl is...I met Adele thorough Facebook only last year commenting on a photograph of hers and she actually replied to me. And our friendship grew from strength to strength. There are very few ladies you can talk to about ANYTHING and they will give you an honest answer. Honestly gents...how wrong can we go with a girl who likes both True Blood and Sons of Anarchy! 


Till next time my Niggas!

Mei jua daima kuwa kabla yenu, na vivuli nyuma yako!

Looking to the future I'm going to make an assault on the FHM Top 100 next year

No comments:

Post a Comment