Friday, September 9, 2011

Chopper Reid!

Salamu.

So i have a new neighbour at work and she is bladdy tops! Friendly and a wicked sense of humor.

she had never seen Chopper Reid before or even knew of him...so i gave her the basic background of the bloke and directed her to You Tube where she was in stiches on the floor after watching Chopper do his take on airport security.

I have missed Chopper because at my last job the bloddy brass blocked You tube and didnt promote watching videos while at work. No I didnt actually work at a Salt Mine at Carthage...I actually worked at a media company in JHB!

anyway...I was pretty stoked that I got my current job, which is Senior Sports Journalist for a daily newspaper. I aced the interview and the mini test they gave me at the interview.

Just as well I didnt bladdy watch this before:



I know right! BLADDY MARVELOUS! BLADDY TOPS! I love Chopper. This is one of his better skits alnong with:



AND:



One more for the road

No comments:

Post a Comment