Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Avengers and Blonde Bombshells!

Salamu

So over the extra long weekend that we enjoyed here in sunny South Africa I whent and watched The Avengers with some family.

What a great movie. The Marvel franchise never disapoints cant wait for the next Avengers movie to come out, which will apparently be after Thor 2, Captain America 2 and Iron Man 3.

This picture says it all. And it is so typical of me. I'd actually sign my last will and testiment while stretching for a session of dalaing Scarlett.



An impish beauty I am.
I have also just recently started watching the first season of Homeland and Game of Thrones. Yest I am behind...I am aware of these things. But I will get with the programme soon. I cant wait to see if the Starks and the Lanisters have words and beat the shit out of each other!

There is a common thread in all of this with my unearthing of more breathtaking talent from our nations capital (and this time it is a blonde!)

Scarlett Johansson is to me the most beautiful girl in the world (Q the Prince music please) and I would literally sell everything I own to dala her. Which I would film and then sell on the internet to make back what I sold off. Emilia Clarke (Daenerys Targaryen in the Game of Thrones series) is another beauty!

She isn't a looker in the photo...but trust me...watch Game of Thrones and see for yourself.

But we have our own set of beauties in SA and in my next instalment of bring forward models of exceptional beauty. Mabibi na Mabwana...I give you...Ms Charlotte Naude.

I was always told that the quiet person is the one that will supprise you the most and my own personal experiance is that the innocent ones are the naughtiest ones in the world. well if that is the case then Ms Naude will prove to be quite an handful (if you would please excuse the pun)!

Question 1
Making pools look good since my life!
Robert Mugabe and Julius Malema are drowning in a lake. Do you take a picture in black and white or in colour?

Color photo

Question 2
Which is a better jaul plek? Hatfield or Menlen?

 Menlyn

Question 3
Have you ever been to teasers or any other strip joint?

 Never

Question 4
Please describe your ideal holiday location and what would you do on this holiday?

Uhmslanga rocks, swimming,tanning, shoping & partying.

Question 5
Do you struggle to walk in shopping centers without turning a few heads?

 Yes

Question 6
Do you struggle to go out without a drunk guy trying their luck on you?

Yes

Question 7
How much money can a girl spend on school before it gets out of hand?

R12.000

Quickies
Question 8
Burgers and fries or Pizza?

Pizza

Question 9
Cameron Diaz or Eva Mendez?

Cameron Diaz

Question 10
First Date: Dinners and Movies or Skitting at a club?

 Dinner and Movies

Question 11
When is it acceptable to be drunk on a date with your ou and will he get action that night?

Birthday Date, and yes

Question 12
Men: Vin Diesel or Daniel Craig?

 Vin Diesel

Question 13
How much money would you need to be paid to be Jacob Zuma’s next wife?

Not even all the money in the world would be enough


Mei jua daima kuwa kabla yenu, na vivuli nyuma yako!


I don't come as a free gift when you enlist in the army. But  I look good in combat gear don't I?


1 comment: